Advanced computing webinars aid research.
Supercomputing for Everyone Series webinars enable IU students, staff, and faculty to get the most out of IU’s advanced computing resources. Whether it’s visualization, computation, analytics, or storage, accelerate your academic success by attending live virtual workshops and on-demand courses, hosted by Research Technologies.
Upcoming virtual workshops include:
- Oct. 8 – Getting Started with IU REDCap
- Oct. 14 – Intro to High Performance Computing
- Oct. 22 – Surveys in IU REDCap
- Oct. 27, Nov. 3, Nov. 10 – Intro to R for Biologists
On-demand courses include:
- Carbonate Supercomputer (Introduction to computing at IU)
- Research Desktop
Courses and registration available here