Chat about teaching/learning with tech–while getting in your steps.
IU Learning Technologies invites all for casual conversations, brainstorming, and a little exercise at the Intramural Center’s walking track. All you need is your CrimsonCard for access … and maybe a pair of walking shoes. (Free track access provided by Healthy IU.)
Each week we’ll have consultants eager to chat with you about your ideas for effective teaching and learning with technology. We can focus on the day’s theme or wander into other areas of interest. Come for a few laps or stay the whole time!
Schedule: Wednesdays from
starting March 20
Where: Intramural Center, 1025 E. Seventh Street, Bloomington
The theme for each week is structured around a particular goal, and technologies designed to help meet it:
- March 20—Increase student engagement in class
- March 27—Encourage students to better prepare for class
- April 3—Save students money with engaging course materials
- April 10—Create inclusive classes
- April 17—Keep teaching during closings
- April 24—Collaborate in the cloud or Choose your own adventure
Can’t make it on a Wednesday? Email reachLT@iu.edu to schedule another time.
Walk IT Wednesdays are sponsored by UITS, Faculty Academy on Excellence in Teaching, and Healthy IU. Join the Learning Technologies email list to get tech updates and learn about upcoming events and opportunities.